This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices of Panurgic and related services.
What information we collect? On our website, we collect two types of information: a.) Personaly Identifiable Information (PII) such as Name, Email Id, Phone No, Company Name and non-PII which doesn’t reveal the identity of visitor on our site
How will we use the information we collect? The information we collect on our website will only be used by us to provide the requested information to the user or to update the user about our products and services
Disclosure of information to third party. We will not share your information to any third party without prior consent from you.
How to modify the information or opt-out of updates? You may use the following options for removing your information from our email database if you wish to opt out of receiving promotional emails and newsletters.
Click on the “unsubscribe” link on the bottom of the email.
Send email at the email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Customer Service
There are no refunds allowed as all the services provided by Panurgic are subject to detailed discussion with institutions and organizations and after considering the details about the project and services required.
Please read the following carefully
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) control your use of this website Panurgic.in (“Website”). In these Terms and Conditions, “Panurgic” is referred to as the “Company”, “us,” or “we.”
‘You’ refers as user or a paying customer. If you are a company or another person who gives access to company products, you agree to take responsibility in full in case of damages or indemnification that could properly lie against the customer.
The Panurgic web site (the ‘Site’), the educational services made available through the site and the content (the ‘Products’) are owned, operated and maintained, as applicable, by Panurgic LLP (‘we’, ‘our’, ‘us’, or the ‘Company’). The Site, Products and Content are, collectively, the ‘Company Products’.
Please read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
- Under no situations or circumstances, the company will be liable for any change in the content which it provides on the website through its products and services, including but not limited to any errors, omissions, loss or damage experienced in connection with the use of exposure, any content made available via our products, services or various resources such as email, blog etc.
- Our services are free to any user with access to the internet. However, we are not responsible for the charges incurred for the usage of hardware, software or internet services provider fee. Also, the user is fully responsible for the proper functioning of computer hardware and internet access
- We make sure that users get uninterrupted access to our service, but there is no obligation to do so.
- Panurgic LLP is not responsible and is not obligated for issues in your network or server beyond certain limits.
Website usage guidelines
- Do not Insult, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise infringe the rights of others;
- Do not publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, indecent, offensive or unlawful material or information.
- Do not upload, install, transfer files which are protected by Intellectual Property laws or software which affect other computers.
- It’s prohibited to edit HTML source code, reverse engineer or attempt to hack.
- Do not run Spam services/scripts or anything which could affect infrastructure, and in turn, users.
- Do not communicate spam, advertise or sell services such as digital downloads, eBooks or phishing links.
- You may not copy, distribute and indulge in plagiarism with website content or user submitted content.
The content: All website content or information that can be seen, heard or otherwise experienced on the Site is copyrighted and belongs to Panurgic or its partners, affiliates or third parties. You may use the Site, the Service and the Content for your own personal, non-commercial use only.
You may download and print the available material for your own personal, non-commercial use only.
You will not transfer any information from the website or produce derivative work which you can display, distribute or transmit.
Links and Hyperlinks Terms: This website may have links to other websites. We do not undertake any control on the content of these websites; nor are we responsible for their website content. The sole purpose of the links included is to provide users information. Hence, Panurgic will not be held responsible.
- You may not mirror or frame the home page or any other pages of this Site on any other web site or web page.
- Do not link to Panurgic LLP pages and subpages with spam links/anchor text which could provide false impression. This may create misunderstanding for the users.
- Do not use or include copyrighted or registered trademarks, or Intellectual property images, design or content as a link to Panurgic website.
- Do not link to pages which support racism, terrorism.
- Do not link to pages which provide pornographic content and violate human rights.
Copyright and Intellectual Property: We value and respect others intellectual property and expect our users to do the same.
The entire contents of the Site are protected by copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks are Panurgic, its affiliates or other third party licensors. The material on the site, including text, graphics, code and/or software is copyrighted and belongs to PanurgicLLP, therefore you may not duplicate, modify, publish or reproduce the content in any manner.
Panurgic has all the rights to disable or prohibit access to the users who do not respect and involve in the infringement of Panurgic intellectual property.
You are not allowed to use any of the digital images or logos from the website. In case of copyright issues, there has to be a written consent from the trademark owner
Claims of Intellectual Property Violations: If you believe that your work has been used without your permission in a way which prompts for copyright infringement. Please provide us the below information and we will act on it.
- The authorized person who will act on behalf of the owner of the copyright, should send a digital or physical signature
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim to be infringing your IP.
- A description of where and how the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Panurgic LLP website, with enough detail that we may find it on the website.
- Contact Details – Address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you, that the information which you provided is accurate and your claim of the copyright or intellectual property is on your owner’s behalf
- You can reach Panurgic LLP to notify your claims of copyright By email – email@example.com
WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES LISTED ON PANURGIC LLP.
No additional or different terms contained in any purchase order, document, transmission or other communication shall be binding upon Panurgic unless agreed to by Panurgic LLP in writing.
Panurgic reserves the right to modify, change without prior notice and in its sole discretion, to limit the order quantity on any item and to refuse service to anyone.
Products Disclaimer: All products and offers of Panurgicwebsite are subject to change without notice.
While we make sure to provide most accurate and up-to-date information, in some cases one or more items on our web site may be priced incorrectly. This might happen due to human errors, digital images, technical error or a mismatch in pricing information received from our suppliers.
Panurgic reserves the right to change prices for all our products, offers or deals. These changes are done due to market conditions, course termination, providers, price changes, errors in advertisements and other mitigating circumstances. However the price you paid at the time of purchase still holds for you.
Proprietary Use of Panurgic: Panurgic LLP reserves the right to change prices for all our products, offers or deals. These changes are done due to market conditions, price changes, errors in advertisements and other mitigating circumstances. However the price you paid at the time of purchase still holds for you.